Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love Sprinkles Cupcakes?

Do you love the outrageously over-priced Sprinkles cupcakes???  Well, I sure do!!  But I hate making the drive up to Scottsdale AND spending a fortune ... just for cupcakes!!  Thanks to a friend of mine, I've found a solution... make 'em at home!  All you need is some fresh strawberries, a little bit of time, and a BIG appetite!


These strawberry cupcakes and their frosting can be found at the following websites:

For the cupcake: http://www.oprah.com/food/Sprinkles-Cupcakes-Strawberry-Cupcakes-Recipe
For the frosting: http://www.oprah.com/food/Sprinkles-Cupcakes-Strawberry-Frosting

Note: The frosting recipe makes enough for 24 cupcakes, while the cupcake recipe only makes 12 cupcakes.  Some people might half the frosting recipe, but those people are suckers!!  I doubled the cupcake recipe for double the deliciousness!

I rate these cupcakes 5 out of 5 stars!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH! You are SO creative and cute and talented!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete